8 Elements of Health
We want to empower patients to achieve their highest potential by improving all eight areas of health.
1. Physical Health: Good health is more than the absence of disease. It is the ability to fight off disease and have stamina for life's challenges.
2. Physical Environment: Living and working in a healthy environment is crucial to maintaining health. The home and work environment should be free of toxins such as mold, chemicals, solvents, and electro magnetic frequencies (EMF).
3. Mental: Cognitive stimulation improves your mind.
4. Emotional: Humans need healthy relationships to give and receive love.
5. Relaxation: Studies consistently show that when we have down-time, we stay sharp, focused and productive.
6. Spirituality: Faith in a higher power elevates your attitude.
7. Professional/Education: Whether you are a professional stay-at-home mom or a corporate executive, loving your daily work is crucial to lifelong health.
8. Financial Health: While money doesn't bring happiness, it can create higher quality choices in life like relaxation, food, healthcare, etc.